Inclusive services to inspire you
It's not just the fantastic scenery.
It’s our included services, too.
Rooms & Suites
Never stop dreaming!
- Super-comfortable beds
- Natural furnishings in stone pine or oak, stone, and glass
- Terrace or balcony with views of the magnificent Sarentino Alps
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, hair dryer, make-up mirror and premium toiletries
- Flat screen with entertainment programme
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Wellness bag with soft bathrobes, towels and slippers
- Backpack for hiking and excursions
- Soft blanket
- Hot water bottle
- Spring water from the Sarentino Valley and delicious apples from South Tyrol
The pleasures of Val Sarentino
We don’t set limits on your diet here!
- Buffet breakfast with locally-sourced, quality products
- Themed culinary evenings
- Vegetable and lactose / gluten-free meals on request
- 5-course dinner
- Bar for drinks and snacks
- Assortment of tea and water with fresh fruit in the spa
Chill & Relax
Forget your worries and enjoy pure relaxation!
- Panoramic rooftop Finnish sauna
- Heated whirlpool on the roof
- Steam bath
- Sauna and infrared loungers
- Relaxation area with hay beds
- A selection of teas, juices and healthy snacks in the sauna area
- 13 m long indoor swimming pool with heated, cozy water beds
Sports & Fun
Get ready for a holiday full of excitement!
- The Reinswald skiing and hiking area is just a few steps from the hotel:
- Ski room with boot dryers
- Activity programme with guided hikes, MTB tours and adrenaline-pumping fun
- Tips for outdoor adventures on your own
- Panoramic fitness room with Technogym equipment (100 m² for your workout)
- Backpacks and trekking sticks for hire
Our little extras
Want more? Here you go!
- Free car parking in the garage
- Welcome drink
- Charging station for your electric car (in garage)
- Relaxation area with library
- Panoramic Lounge to meet, chat and organize your vacation
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bolzano Card Plus: free use of public transport and selected cable cars and access to more than 80 South Tyrol museums
- Excursions to mountain huts for fun with friends
- Transfer service from Bolzano, Verona and Innsbruck airports (with stays of min. 7 nights, we will come and pick you up in Bolzano!)
- Location for events, incentives and seminars with large screen wall
- Garage for your bikes
- Guest ski room