Panoramic overview for a holiday in the 4 **** s Hotel the Panoramic Lodge
Everything about your stay
We Sarners are famous for our precision. To prove it, we have gathered all the most useful information for your stay at Panoramic Lodge.
- Rooms and suites are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival and check-out is 11am on the day of departure.
- Bookings are only valid when a deposit of 30 percent is made by credit card or bank transfer.
Case Raiffeisen Val Sarentino
IBAN: IT 33Q 0823358870000300057908
SWIFT – BIC: RZSBIT21032
- For accommodations with breakfast only, € 30 will be deducted from the half board rate.
- The third and fourth person in a double room will receive a discount. In this case, sofa beds are available. Details are below:
- Up to 3 years old: 25% of the room rate.
- From 3 to 14 years old: 50% of the room rate.
- From 14 years: 75% of the room rate.
- Double for single use: 40% extra charge per night on base price.Double for single use: 40% extra charge per night on base price.
- A tourist tax of € 2.30 per person per night (excluding children under 14 years), is not included in the room rate and must be paid on site.
- Smoking is not cool. For this reason, the Panoramic Lodge is a non-smoking hotel. If you still want to light up, you have the balcony or the area in front of the entrance where there is an ashtray.
- Four-legged friends are welcome here! If you want to bring your dog with you, let us know in advance. There is a supplement of € 15 per day (excluding food) for their stay. If a special cleaning is required, € 80 will be charged to your final bill. Your trusted buddy will not be able to access the pool, spa or dining room. One last thing: to respect the other guests, please keep your dog on a leash.
- Our reception is open from 08:00 until 20:00.
- For cancellations made up to 2 weeks are free of charge. The deposit value of 30% of the total booked stay will be reimbursed.
- For cancellations made between 2 weeks and 4 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total booked stay will be charged or retained.
- For cancellations made from 3 days prior to arrival, and in case of late arrival or early departure, 80% of the total booked stay will be charged.
- Meals cannot refunded.
- Please note that only written requests for cancellation will be accepted