We care of you! Keep safe!
Visitors from EU countries, Schengen states (list C countries) will be able to enter South Tyrol;
Entry for vaccinated and recovered persons
Vaccinated and recovered persons must comply with the following for entry from EU or Schengen states, so-called C-states:
- Proof requirement: proof of a complete Corona vaccination with a vaccine approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), not older than 9 months, or proof of having recovered from a Covid 19 infection in the last 6 months.
- Testing requirement: proof of a negative PCR test, which must not be older than 48 hours, or a negative antigen test, which must not be older than 24 hours.
- Registration requirement: the Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF) must be completed prior to entry.
Entry for unvaccinated persons
Unvaccinated persons must comply with the following for entry from EU or Schengen countries:
- Testing requirement: proof of a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours or a negative antigen test not older than 24 hours.
- Registration requirement: the Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF) must be completed prior to entry. It is currently being examined whether in this case a notification to the medical service is also required.
- Isolation requirement: to undergo isolation for a period of 5 days.
- Further Covid-19 test: to perform a further smear test (molecular or antigen test) after the 5-day quarantine period.
- Children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing.
Protecting your health is our highest priority! This is why from Thursday, 30 December 2021, a valid Covid-19 certificate proving either a vaccinated or recovered state must be provided by all guest staying at The Panoramic Lodge.
More important information about the coronavirus in South Tyrol you will find here:
Cancellation is possible free of charge for those who book directly at any time in the following situations:
- In case of possible border closure;- If a quarantine obligation is imposed before or after your holiday in South Tyrol;- if a quarantine obligation was ordered for you
- Social distancing rules are observed in all rooms
- All common areas are equipped with an automatic ventilation system that guarantees constant air exchange
- Generous rooms and cozy retreats for every single guest
- All employees have been trained and work safely by having their temperaturechecked daily
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the lodge
- The common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected, paying close attention to the high-traffic areas (lift, gym, bar)
- all our staff is tested, vaccinated or recovered
Breakfast / Dinner / Bar
- Minimum distance between people and tables 1 meter
- Spacious restaurant for correct distancing
- A mask does not need to be worn at the table
- The bar and wine list can be consulted digitally with a QR-Code
Reception & Arrival
- Take advantage of our online pre-check-in service: follow link on the booking confirmation
- Before arrival, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected respecting the highest hygiene standards
- In the relaxation area, the safety distance between the loungers is guaranteed
- The whirlpool, gym, the indoor swimming pool and the finnish-sauna & steam bath remain open