We care of you! Keep safe!
Breakfast / Dinner / Bar
- Redesigned buffet with many single portions and the usual selection. A part of the buffet is distributed through a protected station. Mandatory use of mouth and nose protection mask, disinfectant and one-way gloves available
- Minimum distance between people and tables 1 meter
- Evening menu with 5 courses of your choice
- The bar area and the counter are open and the bar is protected with plexiglass
- Spacious restaurant for correct distancing. All common areas are equipped with an automatic ventilation system that guarantees constant air exchange
- A mask does not need to be worn at the table
- The bar and wine list can be consulted digitally with a QR-Code
Reception & Arrival
- All employees have been trained and work safely by having their temperaturechecked daily
- Plexiglass at the reception desk
- Take advantage of our online pre-check-in service: follow link on the booking confirmation
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the lodge
- The common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected, paying close attention to the high-traffic areas (lift, gym, bar)
- Before arrival, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected respecting the highest hygiene standards.
- A Suite-Pad is available for guests in the room for general information,.
- You will find a disinfectant gel and a surgical mask in your room upon arrival.
- In the relaxation area, the safety distance between the loungers is guaranteed.
- The whirlpool, gym, the indoor swimming pool and the finnish-sauna & steam bath remain open.
General provisions for South Tyrol
- Outdoors and in closed rooms is always an interpersonal one safety distance of 1 meter to be observed, except between cohabiting members of the same household and in different regulated specific cases.
- There is no general obligation to wearing respiratory protection, except for an interpersonal one distance less than 1 meter. Excepted are members who live together of the same household.
- In all cases where crowds are likely or where one concrete possibility exists to others crossing or meeting people, without the interpersonal to be able to maintain a distance of 1 meter (e.g. in pedestrian zones, on Sidewalks, etc ...), it's for everyone mandatory protection of the
- At all closed that places open to the public all need respiratory protection wear when the distance of 1 meter cannot be kept constantly.
- It is encouraged to wash your hands regularly and use a disinfectant.
Further information on: https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus