We care of you! Keep safe!
Breakfast / Dinner / Bar
- Redesigned buffet with many single portions and the usual selection. A part of the buffet is distributed through a protected station. Mandatory use of mouth and nose protection mask, disinfectant available.
- Minimum distance between people and tables 1 meter
- Evening menu with 5 courses of your choice.
- The bar area and the counter are open.
- Spacious restaurant for correct distancing. All common areas are equipped with an automatic ventilation system that guarantees constant air exchange.
- A mask does not need to be worn at the table.
Reception & Arrival
- All employees have been trained and work safely by having their temperaturechecked daily.
- Take advantage of our online pre-check-in service: follow link on the booking confirmation.
- Surgical masks on arrival in the room.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the lodge.
- The common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected, paying close attention to the high-traffic areas (lift, gym, bar).
- The bar and wine list can be consulted digitally with a QR-Code.
- Before arrival, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected respecting the highest hygiene standards.
- A Suite-Pad is available for guests in the room for general information,.
- You will find a disinfectant gel and a surgical mask in your room upon arrival.
- In the relaxation area, the safety distance between the loungers is guaranteed.
- The whirlpool, gym, the indoor swimming pool and the finnish-sauna & steam bath remain open.
General provisions for South Tyrol
- There is no general obligation to wear respiratory protection, except below 1m. Members of the same household living together are excluded.
- In all cases in which crowds of people are likely or where there is a concrete possibility of crossing or meeting other people without being able to keep the interpersonal distance of 1 m (e.g. in pedestrian zones, on civic walkways, etc ...), it is mandatory for everyone to use respiratory protection.
- It is advised to wash hands regularly and to use a disinfectant.
Further information on: https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus