We care of you! Keep safe!
Visitors from EU countries, Schengen states (list C countries) will be able to enter South Tyrol without having to quarantine.
Arriving guests are required to:
- present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.
Proof of vaccination: Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test, certificate with QR-Code, not older than 48 hours;
Children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing. The test is also valid for the CoronaPass South Tyrol.
- Before entering Italy, register online via the European Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF). In the event of a check, a confirmation email on a smartphone is sufficient proof.
Entry from the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the rest of the D-countries
- When entering from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, people who are fully vaccinated and have a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test (molecular or antigen test) carried out within 48 hours prior to entry no longer need to be in quarantine.
- Fully vaccinated people who enter from certain non-EU countries (D countries) or who stayed there 14 days before entering Italy or who have crossed it are in possession of a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test upon entry (Molecular or antigen test) carried out within 72 hours prior to entry are exempt from the quarantine requirement.
- Unvaccinated persons must still be in possession of a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test (molecular or antigen test) to enter the country from certain non-EU countries (D countries), which can be tested within 72 hours (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland 48 hours) prior to entry, undergo a 5-day quarantine and, after the quarantine has expired, carry out another Covid-19 test.
Entry from Canada, Japan and the United States of America
People who are coming from Canada, Japan or the United States of America or who have stayed there 14 days before entering Italy or who have passed through Italy are obliged to do:
- to bring the Green Pass or an equivalent certificate with you when entering the country,
- to be in possession of a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test (molecular or antigen test), which was carried out within 72 hours prior to entry,
When returning from South Tyrol to their home country, guests must also observe the entry regulations applicable in their home country for a return trip from Italy.
ATTENTION: In Italy the Green Pass is also valid for access to the following services and activities:
- Hotel CHECK IN
- in closed rooms of bars and restaurants,
- Indoor swimming pools, swimming centers, fitness rooms, team sports, wellness facilities in closed rooms,
- Public events, events and competitions;
- Museums, other cultural sites and exhibitions;
- trade fairs, conferences and congresses;
- thermal baths, theme parks and amusement parks;
- Cultural centers, social centers, limited to indoor activity;
- Children under 12 years of age are exempt from presenting the “Green Pass”.
More important information about the coronavirus in South Tyrol you will find here:
Cancellation is possible free of charge for those who book directly at any time in the following situations:
- In case of possible border closure;
- If South Tyrol were to be classified as a risk area by your local authorities,
- If a quarantine obligation is imposed before or after your holiday in South Tyrol.
- Social distancing rules are observed in all rooms
- All common areas are equipped with an automatic ventilation system that guarantees constant air exchange
- Generous rooms and cozy retreats for every single guest
- All employees have been trained and work safely by having their temperaturechecked daily
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the lodge
- The common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected, paying close attention to the high-traffic areas (lift, gym, bar)
- all our staff is tested, vaccinated or recovered
Breakfast / Dinner / Bar
- Minimum distance between people and tables 1 meter
- Evening menu with 5 courses of your choice
- The bar area and the counter are open
- Spacious restaurant for correct distancing
- A mask does not need to be worn at the table
- The bar and wine list can be consulted digitally with a QR-Code
Reception & Arrival
- Take advantage of our online pre-check-in service: follow link on the booking confirmation
- Before arrival, the rooms are cleaned and disinfected respecting the highest hygiene standards
- A Suite-Pad is available for guests in the room for general information
- You will find a disinfectant gel and a surgical mask in your room upon arrival
- In the relaxation area, the safety distance between the loungers is guaranteed
- The whirlpool, gym, the indoor swimming pool and the finnish-sauna & steam bath remain open
General provisions for South Tyrol
- Within South Tyrol, you can move around freely at all times and without the need for self-declaration.
- It is no longer mandatory to wear a surgical mask outdoors. You are nevertheless still required to carry a surgical mask with you and to wear it whenever there is a gathering of people.
- All outdoor activities are allowed provided the following minimum distances to others are maintained: two metres when engaged in sports activities and one metre during other physical activities.
- Retail shops are open all week. Wearing an surgical mask while shopping is mandatory for people aged 12 and over.
- Bars and restaurants can stay open in line with their normal hours of operation.
Public transport and cable cars operate at 80% capacity. Wearing a surgical mask while on board is mandatory for people aged 12 and over. Means of transport that are open to the elements can be used at 100% capacity.
- It is possible to visit to theatres, cinemas and concert halls by reservation only. If more than half of the available seats are occupied, a Green Pass is required for admission.
- Museums can be visited at an occupancy of 100%.
- Outdoor events can take place under the condition that participants are in possession of a Green Pass/CoronaPass.
-Fitness centres and indoor swimming pools are open (a Green Pass is required to access the showers and changing rooms).
-Outdoor events can take place under the condition that participants are in possession of a Green Pass